Would you like to apply for the EB3 Visa Sponsorship Jobs? And you don’t exactly know how to get started. In this guide, we will be discussing the EB3 Visa Sponsorship Jobs, how to apply, and available job offers.
In the meantime, you can not only travel to the United States with your family and immediate relatives. You can apply for a Visa Sponsorship to work in the country without having an Employment Authorization Document.
This is known as the EB3 Visa Sponsorship. The EB3 Visa Sponsorship is a third preference that enables professionals, skilled, and unskilled workers to obtain a U.S. green card or become permanent residents in the country.
This means that to apply for the EB3 Visa Sponsorship, you must either be a skilled, unskilled, or professional worker. In the United States, there are several job opportunities for foreign citizens. You can access these opportunities by applying for the EB3 Visa Jobs Sponsorship.
According to research, qualified applicants get approximately 40,000 EB3 visa sponsorships each year. Unlike EB1 and EB2, the EB3 Visa is easy to apply for. Irrespective of your country or region, you can apply for an EB3 Visa Sponsorship Job.
However, you must meet the laydown requirements and qualifications based on your category. In other words, each category, including skilled, unskilled, and professional workers, has its various requirements. Read through this review to discover the requirements of each category.
Benefits of EB3 Visa Sponsorship
The benefits of applying for the EB3 Visa Sponsorship are numerous. However, one of the most popular benefits of applying for a visa is that you will obtain a green card. Also, you can work in the United States without an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).
Based on the law governing the award, after a few years, an applicant can switch employers and job positions. In addition, they can travel within and outside the US.
Other benefits accessible through the sponsorship include that you can achieve your dream of traveling abroad. You can equally improve your career, learn new skills, meet new people, and explore the various opportunities in the United States. It is one of the best sponsorships for workers of all categories, irrespective of their country or region.
Who is Eligible for an EB3 Visa Sponsorship?
For you to qualify for the EB3 Visa Sponsorship, you must meet the eligibility requirements of the program. The compulsory eligibility that needs to be met includes
- An applicant must have a verified and permanent job offer from a United States employer.
- Also, an applicant must meet the job qualifications in terms of education and experience.
Aside from the applicant, the employer must also meet the eligibility criteria of the US federal government by observing the following:
- The employer must prove they are unable to find an available, qualified, and willing worker in the United States for the position.
- The employer must also be financially stable to foot the bills of the foreign worker and sponsor the worker.
Qualifications and Requirements for Applying for EB3 Visa Sponsorship Jobs
For each category, including professional, skilled, and unskilled workers, some standard requirements and qualifications need to be met. In this part of the article, we will be providing you with some of the requirements and qualifications.
To qualify for the EB3 Visa Sponsorship as a Skilled Worker, you will need to meet the following requirements and qualifications;
- You must have at least two years of job experience.
- An applicant must be educated or have training that meets the job requirements described on the labor certification.
- Lastly, you must be carrying out a job for which there is no qualified applicant in the United States.
As a professional seeking to apply for the EB3 Visa Sponsorship, you must have the following qualifications and requirements:
- You must show that you have a baccalaureate degree from the United States or an equivalent degree from a foreign country. Also, your baccalaureate degree meets the standard entrance criteria for the profession.
- A qualified applicant must perform jobs for which there are no eligible candidates in the US.
Unskilled workers who would like to apply for EB3 Visa Sponsorship must meet the following qualifications and requirements;
- An applicant must have at least two years of experience or training in any unskilled job.
- You must also be able to perform jobs for which there are no eligible candidates in the United States.
- Finally, other compulsory requirements described in the labor certification must be met.
How to Apply for EB3 Visa Sponsorship Jobs
If you are qualified for the EB3 Visa Sponsorship, you can apply for the program irrespective of your location. However, some steps and guidelines need to be followed in order.
- Complete the G-28 Form.
- Your employer will have to complete the I-140 Form (this is an immigrant form for alien workers).
- Clear Passport.
- Documents proving you are eligible to apply for the EB3 Visa Sponsorship.
- Details of the business, such as name, location, type of business, business owners, and other relevant information.
- A supporting statement from a U.S. company. You can get this document from your U.S. employer and it must state the reasons your services are needed.
- Prove that you will leave the United States once your EB3 Visa Sponsorship is terminated or expires.
Note: You can start your application by visiting the United States Consulate or Embassy in your country or region. Also, for your documents to be filed accurately and quickly, it is advised that you engage with a knowledgeable immigration attorney.
Top EB3 Visa Sponsorship Jobs for Unskilled Workers
There are so many job opportunities for unskilled workers offered directly through the EB3 Visa Sponsorship. In this section of the article, we will be outlining some of the top available jobs to apply for. Here are the top available EB3 Visa Sponsorship Jobs for Unskilled Workers:
- Food Production Worker
- Farm Workers
- Meat Processing Worker
- Fast Food Cooks
- Waitress/ Waiter
- Health Care Aides
- Poultry Processing
- Ground Maintenance Workers
- Prep Cook
- Restaurant Workers
If you are not sure of the top unskilled jobs to apply for, you can make use of the above list to find the right job for you.