If you are the shy type or you are searching for a platform that enables you to find friends, then you should try out Snapchat. With over a million users from across the world, Snapchat is the right platform to meet and find new friends. The American-based multimedia instant messaging app comes with several amazing and one of the features is the ability to Find and meet new people from within and across the world.
Snapchat allows you to chat, save unlimited photos and videos, take cool pictures, and a lot more. You can find someone on Snapchat by searching for their username using the search engine, syncing your contacts, and scanning a Snap code. You can also find friends on Snapchat by simply copying and sharing your username and Snapcode with your friends on Facebook and other social media platforms.
Also, with the Addmesnaps, you can find friends on Snapchat through your computer web browser. There are so many ways to find and meet new people on Snapchat and also get to communicate more with your old friends. However, note that the add nearby friends feature is not available on Snapchat. You can only add friends around you that you have their contact or their social media handles like their Facebook or Instagram page.
You will need to share you will need your profile with them on any of their social media handles. Now check the guidelines and steps in the next outline to find other Snapchat users.
How to Find People on Snapchat
A social media platform isn’t fun or interesting if you don’t have friends to connect and communicate with. And that is why you need to find friends on Snapchat to enjoy the platform more. When you don’t have friends on Snapchat or any other social media platform it will be boring to use. And so will be showing steps and processes to find friends on Snapchat without hassle.
As I earlier mentioned, there are so many ways to make friends on Snapchat. But we will be discussing Five major ways to find Snapchat friends. Those five ways include, through their username, syncing your contact, scanning a snap code, sharing your profile on other social media apps, and lastly adding snaps.
How to Search for a User by Their Snapchat Username
- From your device’s home screen.
- Tap to open the Snapchat App.
- Click on your profile Scroll down and tap on Add Friends.
- At the top of the next page, you will find the search engine.
- Enter the person’s Snapchat username you want to add.
- You will be provided with a username that matches or that is closer to your search.
- Click on the Add button once you find the person you’re looking for.
How to Add Friends From Your Phone Contact
- Open the Snapchat App on your device.
- Tap on your Profile.
- Scroll down your profile and tap on “Find friends on Snapchat”.
- You will automatically to be led sync your phone contacts.
- Click on the continue button to confirm that you want to find friends by syncing your contacts.
- Tap OK to allow Snapchat access to your contact.
- Once your contact has been successfully synced.
- Tap on the add icon to add them as friends.
- You can also invite a contact who is not on Snapchat by clicking on the invite icon.
How to Find Friends on Snapchat Through a Snapcode
- Tap to open the Snapchat App on your phone.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Ask your friend to open their Snapchat profile.
- Now Hold your camera above your friend’s snap code.
- Click and hold the Snapcode on your camera screen.
- Tap add friend.
However, it is important to know that every Snapchat user has their unique snap code and also you don’t necessarily need to be with the person before you can use this method. You can screenshot your Snapchat Snap code and share it with your friends.
How to Add Friends on Snapchat by Sharing Your Profile
- Open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Tap on your profile.
- Click on the share icon at the top of the page.
- Tap on the social media platform you want to share your link on.
- Or simply copy the Link to share with a friend.
How to Find Friends on Snapchat Using AddMeSnaps.com
Meanwhile, you can also find a friend on Snapchat using the AddMeSnap.com platform. It is free to find a friend on Snapchat using this method and you don’t need to register. Using this method, you can find only girls on Snapchat or vice versa. But this cannot be done using the Snapchat App but online. You can follow the steps below;
- Open your computer web browser.
- Go the AddMeSnaps.com.
- On the homepage, enter your Snapchat username.
- Select your age range.
- Enter your gender.
- Tap “Add Me”.
Once you click on the Add Me button, you will see a list of Usernames who use Snapchat. Your name will also be added to the List. Now, open the Snapchat app on your device, search for any of the usernames you see on the online Snapchat user, and then tap on the add button once you locate the person.